Join 400+ people who get my very occasional emails.
I write about the Enneagram, the inner world, psychological safety, self-remembering, conscious humiliation, and what it really means to grow as a person and leader.
Subscribe & get my free guide
7 Life-Changing Growth Tools You've Never Heard Of
What I Offer
- Executive Coaching (especially oriented to post-series A founders & execs working in sustainability, and impact-focused women in VC)
- Enneagram-based Team Building
- The Wisdom Bookshelf for Leaders and Coaches
- YouTube: Enneagram Interviews & Teaching
- Podcast: What It's Like To Be You
- The Enneagram School
The Most Important Leadership Skill
The way we listen changes the way people talk, and what they are willing to share. It's also the way we create shared meaning with others. It is one of the most important, and most under-appreciated, leadership skills you can ever learn.